1.
I am deeply grateful for all you've done.承蒙关照,不胜感激。
A: I am deeply grateful for all you've done.
A: 承蒙关照,不胜感激。
B: You are welcome. I enjoyed helping you.
B: 不必客气,我很乐意帮助你。
2.
I'd like to express my gratitude.我要表达我的谢意。
A: I'd like to express my gratitude. It's very kind of you.
A: 我要表达我的谢意。你真是太好了。
B: Any time you need help. Let me know.
B: 有什么困难,随时找我。
3.
I am in your debt.麻烦你真是过意不去。
A: I have finished the rest of your note.
A: 我已经完成了你余下的笔记。
B: Thank you for helping me. I am in your debt.
B: 谢谢你帮忙,麻烦你真是过意不去。
4.
I owe you a big favor.我欠你一个大人情。
A: Don't worry. Your baby is in my home.
A: 不用担心,你的宝贝在我家里。
B: How can I ever thank you? I owe you a big favor.
B: 我真不知道如何感谢你?我欠你一个大人情。
5.
Thanks a bundle.非常感谢。
A: I want to buy that skirt, but I haven't brought enough money.
A: 我想买那件裙子,但我钱不够。
B: Here's 50 dollars.
B: 这里有50美元。
A: Thanks a bundle.
A: 非常感谢。
6.
Thanks heaps.非常感谢。
A: Oh, you found my wallet. Thanks heaps.
A: 噢,你捡到我的钱包。非常感谢。
B: It‘s nothing.
B: 不足挂齿。
7.
Give me five.加油!
A: Congratulations on your success.
A: 祝贺你的成功。
B: Thanks. I would continue to try to improve.
B: 谢谢。我会继续努力。
A: Give me five.
A: 加油。
8.
Don't let your father down.不要让你的父亲失望。
A: I congratulate you on this marvelous opportunity.
A: 恭喜你获得这么好一个机会。
B: Thanks. I would keep on trying.
B: 谢谢。我会继续努力。
A: Don't let your father down.
A: 不要让你的父亲失望。
9.
No sweat! 不麻烦!
A: Thanks for your help. I owe you.
A: 谢谢你的帮助。真的麻烦你了。
B: No sweat. Think nothing of it.
B: 不麻烦,别客气。
10.
No skin off my nose.与我无关。
A: I was praised for working without salary. Thanks for your help.
A: 谢谢你的帮助,我做义工得到了表扬。
B: Take the credit for yourself. No skin off my nose.
B: 那是你自己的功劳,与我无关。