必克英语寄语:学习商务英语口语重在积累,本系列为商务英语口语900句,一次一个单元中英文对照,让你轻松学会商务英语。本单元主要以学习如何用英语还盘。
181. Your offer is wider than we can consider.
贵方所报价格超出了我们的考虑范围。
182. We very much regret to state that our end users here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我方很遗憾地告知贵方,我方市场的最终客户认为你们的报价太高,偏离了现行市场的价格水平。
183. We appreciate the good quality of your goods, but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
虽然我们很欣赏贵方货物的质量,但遗憾的是我方无法按照你们的条价接受报价。
184. We find your prices are too high to be acceptable.
我们发现你方价格太高,我方难以接受。
185. We regret to say that your offer is not in the least encouraging.
我方很遗憾的认为,贵方的报价一点都没有诱人之处。
186. The quotation submitted by you is too high.
贵方所报价格太高了。
187. We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很遗憾我们无法接受该报价。
188. You’re making us pay too high a price. That’ll put us in a tight corner.
你要的价格太高了,这会使我们很为难。
189. It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
价格如此之高,我无法推销。
190. Your price is beyond our expectation.
你们的报价超出了我们的预期。
191. You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
贵方应该明白,相同的产品在不同的市场,其价格的确定应该是有所不同的,但贵方所报价格在我方市场上绝对是高的。
192. Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
贵方缝纫机的报价太高,我方不能接受。
193. We regret so say that your price is on the high side. We do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%
我方很遗憾地告诉贵方,你们的价格太高了,我方认为没有成交的可能性,除非贵方降价20%
194. Your price has gone up so rapidly. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
贵方的价格上涨得那么快,以这样一个价格推销产品,对我们来说是不可能的。
195. We regret to say that there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,你方价格太高,无法成交。
196. The price you offered is entirely unworkable.
贵方所报价格根本没法做。
197. If you hang on to the original offer, business is impossible.
如果贵方坚持原报价的话,生意将无法成交。
198. If you are able to make the price easier, we might take a larger quantity.
如果贵方的报价再低一点的话,我们要的量也许会大一些。
199. There is little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
以这个价格达成交易几乎没有什么可能。
200. We think that your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
我方认为贵方的报价不利于我方增加我方市场的占有率。