Unit Eight 对还盘的反应
Part one
201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量
202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
我们的价格处于合理的水平
203.Our products are modestly priced.
我们产品的价格适中
204.This is the best price we can give you.
这是我报给你的最优价格
205.The price has been reduced to the limit.
价格已经下降到临界点
206.Our price is already on its lowest level.
我们的价格已经是地板价了
207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有进一步降价的空间了
208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了
209.We can not make any further discounts.
我们不能再有任何的折扣了
210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions .
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步
211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.
不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价
212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.
我们不能再做任何让步
213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.
这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价
214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
恐怕没有再议价的空间了
215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣
216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.
恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的
217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.
我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了
218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.
非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求
219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.
我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意
220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.
的确很难回复你降价的要求
Part Two
221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.
与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的
222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了
223.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.
我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧
224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.
如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的
225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found it very competitive.
我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的
226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.
我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰
227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.
当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润
228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.
我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题
229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.
你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小
230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.
如果你将订单增加到30,000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300,080美金
231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.
如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣
232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%
233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.
你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质
234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.
如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了
235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.
你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格
236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.
根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单
237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.
我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售
238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.
我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高[/cn]
239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.
我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势
240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.
根据你的价格,我们处于不能做成生意的处境,因为它远远低于我们的成本价