1.
Long time no see.好久不见。
A: I am so surprised to meet you in this remote village. Long time no see.
A: 真没想到会在这偏僻的乡村遇见你,好久不见啊。
B: Yeah. How are you these days?
B: 是呀。你最近怎么样?
2.
What's cooking now?正在做什么呢?
A: Hi, what's cooking now?
A: 嘿,正在做什么?
B: There is something wrong with the lock of the door. I am busy repairing it.
B: 门锁有点儿问题,我正在修理。
3.
Fair to middling.还行,马马虎虎吧。
A: How about the opera given by the famous musician?
A: 你认为这位著名的音乐家表演的歌剧怎么样?
B: Fair to middling. A little hard to appreciate.
B: 还好啦,只是有点儿难欣赏。
4.
What's with you?你怎么了?
A: What's with you? You looked so frustrated.
A: 你怎么了,垂头丧气的。
B: My new shirt has been badly snagged.
B: 我的新衬衫被划破了一大块。
5.
We hit it off instantly.我们很投缘,一见如故。
A: How time flies! We have been lovers for nearly half a year. We hit it off instantly.
A: 时光飞逝,我们成为恋人已经快半年了,很投缘哦。
B: Yes, but do you think there is eternal love in the world?
B: 是啊,但是你认为这世界上有永恒的爱情吗?
6.
I would work like a dog.我得十分努力地工作。
A: The bracelet is so well suited to you. It looks very nice.
A: 这手镯戴在你手上真合适,看起来很漂亮。
B: Yeah, I cherish it. Because I have been working like a dog for two months to buy it.
B: 是的,我很珍惜,因为我努力工作了两个月才攒够钱买它。
7.
Those guys like to hit on me.这些人喜欢找我搭讪。
A: You know them?
A: 你认识他们吗?
B: No, but those guys like to hit on me.
B: 不认识,但这些人喜欢找我搭讪。
8.
You flatter me.你过奖了。
A: I just heard your boy had taken the first place in the history test. He is super cool.
A: 我刚听说你的孩子在历史测试中得了第一名。他真是太棒了。
B: You flatter me.
B: 你过奖了。
9.
Your biography is almost a required course.大家都认识您啊。
A: You know me? Why do you say hello to me in this store?
A: 你认识我吗,为什么在这个店里跟我打招呼?
B: I saw your excellent performance in the football game last night. So your biography is almost a required course.
B: 昨天晚上看了你在足球场上的精彩表现,所以大家都认识你啊。
10.
Can I get a load of it?我可以试一试吗?
A: My uncle gave me this bicycle as a birthday present. Look!
A: 瞧!我舅舅送了一辆自行车作为我的生日礼物。
B: So cool! Can I get a load of it?
B: 帅呆了!我可以骑骑看吗?