1.
He has a really cushy job.他有份很轻松的工作。
A: He has a really cushy job. I think you will have interest in it.
A: 他有份很轻松的工作,我想你会对此感兴趣。
B: Really? Please give me his name card.
B: 真的吗?那给我一张他的名片吧。
2.
The tie you are wearing is really in.你的领带很时尚。
A: The tie you are wearing is really in.
A: 你的领带很时尚。
B: Thanks. My girl friend presented it to me as a gift.
B: 谢谢,这是我女朋友送给我的礼物。
3.
How is by you?你最近状况如何?
A: How is by you?
A: 你最近状况如何?
B: Just so so. There are no exciting things for me.
B: 一般般。对于我来说,没有什么兴奋的事情。
4.
You got me on that one.你那个问题难倒我了。
A: Mom, can you talk about the philosophy of life with me?
A: 妈妈,你能和我讲一讲生命哲学吗?
B: You got me on that one.
B: 你那个问题难倒我了。
5.
I have to catch some Zs.我想小睡一会。
A: I have heard that you fell asleep in the class today.
A: 听说今天上课你睡觉了。
B: I was a little tired. Only I had to catch some Zs.
B: 我有点累,只是想小睡一会。
6.
It's still up in the air.八字还没一撇呢!还不确定。
A: Your boyfriend is so considerate to you. When do you plan to marry?
A: 你男朋友对你真是体贴,你们打算什么时候结婚?
B: It's up in the air. There is something between us.
B: 八字还没一撇呢!我们之间出现了一些问题。
7.
I am just checking.我只是随口问问。
A: Honey, where did you buy this skirt>
A: 亲爱的,你的裙子在哪儿买的?
B: In the market. Any problem?
B: 在商场啊,有什么问题吗?
A: Nothing. I am just checking.
A: 没什么,我只是随口问问。
8.
Our cooperation goes west.我们的合作到此为止。
A: We are not satisfied with your job. So our cooperation goes west.
A: 我们对你的工作不太满意。因此,我们的合作到此为止。
B: OK. I hope you would find a better partner.
B: 祝愿你能找到一个更好的合作者。
9.
No horse play in the house, please.请不要在屋里乱跑。
A: Children, No horse play in the house, please.
A: 孩子们,请不要在屋里乱跑。
B: Mom, Daniel has taken my MP3.
B: 妈妈,丹尼尔抢走了我的MP3。
10.
Let's hit the road.我们走吧。
A: Daniel, you know? Lisa has invited us to have dinner this afternoon.
A: 丹尼尔,你知道吗?丽萨邀请我们下午一起吃饭。
B: Really? Let's hit the road.
B: 真的吗?那我们走吧。